Keystone Radiology Pty Ltd
Keystone Radiology strives to be recognised as the leading provider of diagnostic imaging services to regional Victorian communities, and operates the following clinics: Sovereign Radiology (Ballarat), High St Xray (Bendigo) and Shepparton Nuclear Medicine. In support of our mission, we welcome feedback from our customers, both positive and negative. Importantly, the receipt of complaints from our customers is always viewed constructively as an opportunity for service review and potential improvement.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is feedback from our customers which expresses dissatisfaction with our service.
Making a complaint
In the first instance, complaints can be provided to Keystone Radiology via the following avenues:
- Using Patient feedback forms located in our clinic waiting rooms. These can either be posted into our secure feedback boxes in waiting rooms, handed to receptionists, or mailed to Keystone Radiology’s CEO at 1017 Howitt Street, Wendouree, VIC 3355.
- By email or letter to email@example.com
- Verbally to either our Clerical Supervisor or Chief Radiographer at any of our clinics.
Information required when making a complaint should include:
- Your name and contact details,
- The name (if known) of any staff members who may have been involved,
- The nature of the complaint,
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the compliant,
- Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint,
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
While anonymised complaints will be accepted and reviewed, our ability to gain further valuable information and to provide feedback regarding resolution will obviously be limited when the identity of the complainant is not known.
All customers making a complaint will be treated with courtesy. When a complaint is received, and the identity of the complainant is known, Keystone Radiology will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 3 business days and provide an intended timeline for its investigation, and for a response to be provided.
All complaints will be brought to the attention of Keystone Radiology’s Chief Executive Officer who will involve relevant supervisors and staff as necessary in order to investigate and determine what (if any) remedial action is appropriate.
As part of our on-going improvement plan, complaints will be monitored for any identifying trends by management and rectification/remedial action taken to mitigate any identified issues.
Feedback to Customers
Where possible, we aim to resolve issues at our first point of contact with you. Where issues are complex, Keystone Radiology’s CEO or delegate will contact the complainant (subsequent to thorough investigation) to outline his/her findings and intended actions for resolution. Possible such actions may include a formal apology and acknowledgment of the issue, and/or an account of the steps that the organisation has taken to minimise the risk of such issues recurring.
If you are complaining about one of our employees
If your complaint relates to a member of our team, we will treat your complaint confidentially, impartially and equally. We will investigate by speaking with the relevant people, finding out relevant facts and verifying explanations were possible.
We will also treat our staff member objectively by:
- Informing them of any complaints relating to their performance
- Providing them with an opportunity to explain the circumstances
- Providing them with appropriate support
- Keeping them updated regarding the complaint investigation and the result.
In the circumstance where you are not satisfied that your complaint has been received or dealt with effectively, complaints can be sent via mail directly to Keystone Radiology’s CEO at 1017 Howitt St Wendouree 3350.
If, after directing your complaint to our CEO, you still feel that the issue has not been satisfactorily resolved, you can lodge your complaint with the Victorian Health Complaints Commissioner via the following methods: